If any kids or pets live in your house, the pet mess may damage your laminate floors. So, to keep a laminate floor sparkling, they need extra caring. Don’t worry, the best vacuum for the laminate floor is the right option for you to keep your laminate floors neat and clean for all time.
But buying the best vacuum for laminate floors can be challenging for an inexperienced person who has no idea about the quality of vacuum cleaners. Before buying a vacuum, you must consider important factors, especially the suction power, brush quality, filtration system, etc.
Well, guys, we are here with the list of the best vacuum for laminate floors for you. We have made our list based on our personal experience and customer reviews. We uphold the key features and specifications of every device before your eyes so that you can make a wise decision without wasting much time. I hope, after reading our buying guide, you will get satisfactory information about the quality vacuum. So, keep on reading and grab the best one for your needs.
So, here is the list of the Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
1. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum
Suppose you are looking for the best overall vacuum for laminate floors. In that case, I recommend you the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum because it features powerful suction, brushes roll shutoff to lose the embedded dirt, anti-allergen complete seal technology, and a HEPA filtration system to trap 99.9% of dust and pet allergens.
This upright vacuum comes with strong suction power to remove all the particles from different surfaces, and the roller brush loses the embedded dust and spots from the floors for the deepest clean. It has power-boosting technology that allows you to boost the suction power while turning the bare floor into the deep.
You know the laminate floors need extra caring, and they are very sensible. But this lift-away vacuum has a soft brush that will never scratch on your floor. Its anti-allergen complete seal technology and HEPA filters trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum’s dust cup. So, it can be a great choice for pet lovers.
The bagless vacuum includes a pet power brush and crevice tool for versatile cleaning performance. It also comes with a detachable pod, and you can change the mode with the push of a button for portable cleaning power, and you can clean in hard-to-reach areas with ease.
The swivel steering offers you excellent control while maneuvering around the furniture and obstacles. All these features are run by corded electricity that will provide fade-free cleaning performance, and it comes with a long power cord that can cover a minimum of three rooms of your house. To get more information, you can visit the Amazon field through our value button.
- Strong suction power
- 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable pod
- Roller brush to lose the embedded dust and spot avoiding scratch
- Ani-allergen complete seal technology and HEPA filters
- Swivel Steering to maneuver under and around furniture and obstacles
- Pet power brush and crevice tool for versatile cleaning performance
- Five-year limited warranty
- Brand: Shark
- Color: White/Silver
- Form Factor: Upright
- Power Source: Corded Electricity
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor & Carpet
- Dust cup capacity: 2.2 quarts
- Product Dimensions: 14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches
- Item Weight: 13.7 pounds
2. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
In the second position of our list of the best vacuum for laminate floors, we have the Dyson V8 Animal, one of the best stick vacuums. This cordless vacuum comes with a digital motor that creates powerful compressed air to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from laminate floors and carpets.
Actually, this battery-powered vacuum offers cord-free hassle-free cleaning for up to 40 minutes enough to clean your house. Enjoying an allergy-free life can be a great addition to your home because its whole machine filtration traps allergens and pet dander for the deepest clean.
You should not worry about the battery life of this device because it has a Lithium Metal battery, and you can recharge the battery in the docking station after cleaning your house. The cordless stick vacuum includes a mini motorized tool and crevice tool for versatile use.
Therefore, You can also clean your stairs, upholstery, and cars with this versatile device. Though some users object to its price point, the Dyson is the most powerful vacuum available in the market, and I think you can’t but invest much to enjoy a good vacuum.
- Cord-free and hassle-free suction power
- Up to 30 minutes of fade-free performance
- Washable lifetime whole machine filtration
- Instant release trigger
- Transforms to a handheld to clean up high
- Hygienic dirt ejector
- Slide switch to select power
- Two year limited warranty
- Brand: Dyson
- Form Factor: Stick, Handheld
- Surface Recommendation: Floors and Carpet
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches
- Item Weight: 5.64 pounds
3. Shark APEX AZ1002 DuoClean Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
Shark is one of the most reliable brands for vacuums because they offer long-lasting cleaning performance handling pet hair and long hair on the bare floor, hardwood floor, laminate floors, and carpet with their strong suction power and unique self-cleaning brush.
It has a dual brush roll that loses the embedded dirt and spots from the laminate floors without any scratch and lifts every dust into the easy clean large dust cup. Thanks to its filtration systems, it comes with anti-allergen complete seal technology and a HEPA filter to trap 99.99% of dust and pet allergens from the hard floors, laminates floors, and carpets.
The LED lights on the nozzle allow you to find out the spot and hidden debris In the darker areas. And the lift-away technology allows the cleaner head to reach the tight areas, including under and around the furniture. However, you can buy this device for versatile cleaning performance because the package also includes a crevice tool, upholstery tool, and pet power brush.
- Lift-Away technology to extend the reach of the cleaner head
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology with a HEPA filter
- Dual brush roll system to lose embedded dust and spot
- Fingertip controls to switch from hard floor to carpet mode easily
- LED headlights to find the spot and hidden debris
- Noise reduction technology
- self-cleaning brush roll to clean tangled hair
- Crevice tool, upholstery tool, and pet power brush for versatile cleaning performance
- 5 year limited warranty
- Brand: Shark
- Form Factor: Upright
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor, Carpet, Upholstery & Furniture
- Power Source: Corded Electricity
- Cord Lenth: 30 feet
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 12.2 x 46 inches
- Item Weight: 16 pounds
4. Eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Suppose you are looking for a robot vacuum for cleaning laminate floors. In that case, you can consider the Eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner because it features 1500pa suction, automatic suction power-boosting technology, and smart control system.
This smart vacuum offers a minimum of 90 minutes of run-time per charge. The large wheels can roll over the carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess and its drop-sensing technology saves it from falling down the stairs and off of ledges and the smart navigation system allows this device to avoid obstacles and detect the layout of your house and keep it in the cleaning zone.
Its 3 stage cleaning technology removes all the dirt and dust with the help of premium quality dusting brush. This bagless vacuum is also equipped with an easy to empty dust tank. It runs over the cleaning path, lifts the dirt and debris, and holds in the dust cup, and you need to clean the dust cup when needed.
This robotic vacuum works with the Eufy Home App, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant voice control services. So, you can enjoy an effortless cleaning performance. This is an excellent option for the elderly and sick people.
- 1500Pa suction for the deepest cleaning over the cleaning path
- 3-Point Cleaning System
- BoostIQ Technology to boost the suction
- Large wheels to roll over carpets and climb over door ledges
- High-performance filters
- 4 side brushes for edge cleaning
- Drop-sensing technology to avoid falling downstairs
- Dual-Hall Sensors to detect Boundary Strips
- 1-year warranty
- Brand: Eufy
- Color: Black
- Surface Recommendation: Dual Action, Hard Floor, Carpet
- Controller Type: Vera, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
- Battery Cell Composition Lithium-Ion
- Product Dimensions: 12.79 x 12.79 x 2.85 inches
- Item Weight: 5.9 pounds
5. Miele Complete C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Now we have a canister vacuum cleaner for you that will keep your laminate flooring sparkling. You can also clean the stairs, upholstery, and furniture with this vacuum. This bagged vacuum has a 1,200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor that creates strongly compressed air and offers maximum cleaning performance. The soft parquet brush works gently on sensitive floors, and there is no possibility of scratching your laminate floors.
The adjustable working height always keeps contact with the surfaces and removes all the dirt and dust smoothly. It also comes with 6-setting suction control for multiple floors, and you can easily change the suction power with Rotary Dial.
The lightweight design and including accessories like an integrated dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool make this handheld vacuum versatile. The ergonomic handle helps you to maneuver this canister vacuum around and under the furniture and obstacles. However, it is one of the best canister vacuums for laminate floors.
- 1,200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor
- 6-setting suction control via Rotary Dial
- Soft parquet brush works gently on sensitive floors
- Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System
- Adjustable working height
- Stainless steel telescopic tube
- Castor wheels gentle on floors
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Locking system for floor head and handle
- Automatic filter bag positioning
- Integrated dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool for versatility
- 7-year motor warranty and 3 years on parts and labor
- Brand: Miele
- Color: Blue
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet
- Filter bag volume: 4.75qt
- Package Dimensions: 23.1 x 14.5 x 12.25 inches
- Item Weight: 19.51 pounds
6. Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum
Now we have the best budget-friendly vacuum that works well on your sensitive laminate floors. It is one of the most popular upright vacuums that offer versatile cleaning options. You can buy this lightweight for multi-cleaning purposes. The bagless design makes it more powerful, and you can clean the washable dust tank when it is filled with dirt and debris to boost the strong suction.
This stick vacuum comes with a crevice tool and a floor nozzle so that you can clean your furniture, stairs, and car with this versatile device. As it is powered by corded electricity, it will never lose its cleaning power, and you need not worry about the battery life or recharging.
Actually, this Bissell PowerEdge pet allergens cleaner is user-friendly and works well with laminate floors, hardwood floors, and carpets. Interestingly, you can enjoy all these features at your affordable price point. So, buy the best budget vacuum to keep your house neat and clean.
- Powerful, convenient, budget-friendly, and userfriendly
- Three machines in one for versatile cleaning
- A crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Easily convertible into a hand vacuum with a crevice tool
- Easy empty dirt cup
- One year limited warranty
- Brand: Bissell
- Color: Blue
- Form Factor: Stick
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 9.5 x 44.25 inches
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
7. Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka is one of the most reliable brands for quality vacuum cleaners. This budget-friendly vacuum comes with 500 Watts motor that creates powerful compressed air and removes all the particles from the laminate floors. Its soft brush doesn’t scratch on sensitive floors. It also features fingertip brush roll controls and a motorized floor nozzle for multi-floor cleaning performance, and you can easily change the setting while turning from the hard floors to pile carpets.
This portable vacuum can clean your laminate floors, upholstery, stairs, and car, and you can take it with you wherever you want. The swivel steering allows you to guide the laminate floor vacuum under and around the furniture. This bagless vacuum comes with a large removable dust cup that can hold a large amount of dust for a long time worry-free cleaning performance.
This electric-powered vacuum has a 30ft power cord, and you need not think of cord length while cleaning the tight place. This stick vacuum is equipped with LED headlights on the nozzle that allows you to find out the dust and debris in darkness and clean your laminate floors and hard floors at night, and you can also clean the darker areas of your house with ease.
- 500-watt motor to create powerful suction
- A fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle multi-floor cleaning
- Lightweight design convenient for reaching tight spaces, stairs, and even car interior
- LED headlights to find dust and debris in darkness
- 30ft cord for extended cleaning reach
- Easy to the empty, removable dust cup
- Easy to maneuver advanced swivel steering for excellent control
- Item includes portable storage base, crevice tool, and 2-in-1 dusting brush
- 3 year limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Eureka
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Surface Recommendation: Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Cord Lenth: 30 feet
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 500 Watts
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 7.9 x 45 inches
- Item Weight: 6.3 pounds
8. BISSELL Crosswave All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Now we have another quality vacuum that comes with both dry and wet cleaning options that means you can clean and wash your floors with this hard floor corded vacuum. It comes with dual action multi-surface microfiber and a nylon brush roll to clean your laminate floors without any scratch.
The vacuum also comes with two dust tank systems to keep cleaning solutions and dirty water. You can also clean the dust tank when it needs to clean. It features intelligent touch controls that allow you to switch the setting between the hard floors and carpets.
This versatile handheld vacuum is one of the best vacuums for laminate floors. It will keep your floors sparkling like the new one. However, it is an excellent choice for you if you want to wash your floor, but you shouldn’t wash your laminate floors again and again.
- Multi-Surface cleaning with dry and wet options
- Dual Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll
- Two Tank System to Keep Cleaning Solution and Dirty Water
- Intelligent touch controls on the handle
- 2-year warranty
- Brand: Bissell
- Color: Green
- Surface Recommendation: Dual Action
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 12 x 46 inches
- Item Weight: 11.02 pounds
9. Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
If you are suffering from back pain, a quality robot vacuum is the best option for you to keep your house neat and clean. Now we have the Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner that comes with all smart features such as smart suction power of 2000Pa, LiDAR navigation system, rubber brush, and App and voice control system.
The robotic vacuum comes with strong suction power that lifts all the particles from your laminate floors. The dusting brush eliminates the embedded dust and spots on the hard floors for the deepest clean. It makes a personal map of your room before cleaning and cleaning your room row by row.
LiDAR navigation combined with adaptive route algorithms allows this device to navigate around and under the furniture and protect this device from falling from the stairs. You can control this device laying on your coach as it works with the Roborock app and Amazon Alexa voice control. However, it will offer long-lasting performance.
- 2000Pa suction for effective cleaning every time
- LiDAR navigation for smart control
- 180 minutes of non-stop cleaning time
- 4-levels of mapping
- App and Voice Control
- A side brush to clean corner to corner
- Brand: Roborock
- Color Black
- Surface: Recommendation Carpet
- Controller Type: Touch, App, Voice
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium-Ion
- Run Time: 180 minutes
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 13.07 pounds
10. Eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
At the last position, we have the best canister vacuum, eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, which features strong suction, a high-efficiency washable filter, and a lightweight design for versatile cleaning performance. It also features an integrated airflow control on the handle that allows you to control the suction with your fingertips. It includes three different settings for carpet, upholstery, and hard floors, and you can change them immediately when needed.
The lightweight design allows you to maneuver this versatile vacuum under and around the furniture and obstacles. You can clean your laminate floors, stairs, and ceiling with this vacuum. The easy to empty dust canister allows you to clean the dust after completing your cleaning task, and it is a great option for asthma and allergy sufferers.
The corded electric-powered vacuum is more powerful than a cordless vacuum for laminate floors, and it offers fade-free suction for cleaning your laminate floors. It has a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle that allows you to reach a tight place.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Multi-Surface Cleaning Performance
- Swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- An integrated airflow control on the handle
- A crevice tool and a dusting brush
- The extra-long cord for a larger reach of cleaning
- 3 different settings for carpet, upholstery, and hard floors
- Easy to empty Dust Cup
- Cyclone Filtration System
- Automatic cord Rewind
- Brand: EUREKA
- Form Factor: Canister
- Color: Blue
- Surface Recommendation: Dual Action
- Capacity: 3 Liters
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Cord Lenth: 16 feet
- Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65 inches
- Item Weight: 8.29 pounds
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors (Buying Guides)
Buying the best vacuums for laminate floors is challenging for a person who has no idea about the quality of a vacuum cleaner. There are hundreds of vacuums available in the market, but all of them will not be apt with your laminate floors. Actually, you should consider the quality more than the price.
However, before buying a quality vacuum, you should consider the suction, dusting brush quality, form factor, filtration system, etc. Otherwise, your investment may go in vain. So, keep on reading our buying guide section for more information.
Suction power is one of the key factors to consider before buying the vacuums for laminate floors because it determines the cleaning power of a vacuum. It refers to the airflow power that lifts the dust and debris from the hard floors and carpets.
So, before buying the best vacuum, you should consider the powerful motor that can create maximum suction for optimal cleaning performance.
The brush is another important factor to consider because there are different brush types, but all of them will not do well with the laminate floors. Some vacuums use hard plastic brushes that can harm your sensitive laminate floors. So, while buying the best vacuums for laminate floor cleaning, you should consider the soft rubber brush that will not scratch on your laminate floors.
They eliminate the embedded dust and spots from the floors and makes your laminate floors sparkle like the new one.
If you are asthma or allergy sufferer, you should consider a filter that can trap all the dust and allergens and keep your house allergy-free. Nowadays, most people like to have a pet in their house, but removing pet allergens and dander becomes challenging.
In this case, the pet owners can consider anti-allergen complete seal technology and HEPA filtration system that traps 99.9% of pet allergens and dander from the floors and carpets. You can also consider a washable filter that you can wash to boost up the suction.
Robot Vs. Handheld
The robot vacuums mean your vacuum will clean your house automatically clean your house with the command of the mobile app, Amazon Alexa, Google assistant, or Remote control. The robot vacuums are the best choice for the elderly and those who are too weak to guide the stick vacuum or suffering from different health problems like back and wrist pain because anyone can control this smart device lying on their coach.
But the handheld vacuum means you have to maneuver your stick vacuum or canister vacuum manually over the cleaning zone. Actually, the handheld vacuums are versatile and durable. You can clean your floors, carpets, upholstery, ceiling, stairs, and car with the stick vacuum. So, you can consider the best upright vacuums for cleaning your laminate floors that will offer versatile cleaning options.
Corded Vs. Cordless:
A corded vacuum means your vacuum is run by corded electricity. It offers maximum fade-free suction to lift all the particles from the bare floors and pile carpets. You may know corded stick vacuums are more durable than cordless vacuums. You need not worry bout the battery life and recharging of your battery.
But the cord length is an important issue while buying a corded vacuum. So, you should consider a vacuum that has a long power cord enough to reach a minimum of two rooms of your house.
On the other hand, a cordless vacuum means your vacuum is battery-powered. This type of vacuum is equipped with a rechargeable battery, and they increase portability for versatile cleaning performance. In this case, you should consider the battery quality and battery life to enjoy optimal cleaning service.
Bagged Vs. Bagless:
A bagged vacuum means the vacuum has a dust bag, and you can’t reuse them. You only need to throw out the bag when it is filled with dirt and dust. Sometimes it works as a filter and grabs the allergens. Therefore it is an excellent choice for allergy or asthma sufferers.
But a bagless vacuum has a washable dirt cup or dust canister. You can clean the dust cup of your vacuum when needed. In this case, you should consider the dust cup capacity; otherwise, you need to clean your dust tank again and again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about The Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors
While buying any product from the market, there arise different questions in our mind; the best vacuum for laminate floors is not exceptional. So, in this section, we have discussed some question and their answer.
What is the best vacuum for laminate floors?
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum is one of the best upright vacuums for laminate floors because it comes with powerful suction, anti-allergen complete seal technology, and a HEPA filter to trap 99.9% of dust and pet allergens, and brushes roll shutoff to lose the embedded dirt and spots from the sensitive laminate floors without any scratch.
But suppose you are looking for the best robot vacuum for laminate floor cleaning, the Eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C. In that case, Robot Vacuum Cleaner is the best choice for you because it features a 3-point cleaning system, smart avigation with drop-sensing technology to avoid falling from the stairs, and a dual-action rubber brush for optimal cleaning.
What is the best way to clean laminate flooring?
A quality vacuum cleaner is the best option to keep your laminate floor sparkling, by which you can get your cleaning task done very quickly.
But if you don’t have a vacuum laminate floor, you can use dish cleaning soap or shampoo in a bull of water and wipe the floor very care floor to avoid scratch on the sensitive floors.
How do I get my laminate floors to shine again?
To keep your laminate floors shining and sparkling, you should have a quality laminate floor cleaner and clean your floors, again and again, to remove dullness when you feel your floor is dirty.
Can I use a Dyson on laminate floors?
Of course, you can use the Dyson Vacuum to clean your laminate floor with ease because its powerful suction will lift every single particle, and its rubber brush eliminates the embedded dust and spots from the floors without any scratch.
Should I mop laminate floors?
To keep your laminate floors shining like the new one, you can mop them every two months, but you should be careful while moping so that your brush or cloth doesn’t harm your floors.
I hope this list of the best vacuum for laminate floors was helpful. And now you have enough ideas to make a wise decision. But our recommendation is always better for you because we always want you to buy the best gadgets for yourself.
If you are benefited from our buying guides, let me know your feedback in the comments below. And always keep connected with us to buy the best home gadgets for your needs.